Epic Entertainment Schedule for Eastern Caribbean?

foxeysandy

I'm sailing on the Epic Eastern Caribbean with a group on April 9, and several of us would like to book entertainment for the same days/times. I have a schedule that I found back in July, but am wondering if it's still the same. Does anyone have a link to a more current schedule? If not, if you've made reservations and/or sailed recently, can you tell me on which nights Howl at the Moon is offered? Legends? Second City?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I think we can make reservations starting Tuesday, but want to make some decisions with others in our party before doing this.

you can and should create an account on my ncl and from their you can book your restaurants, entertainment and excursions, if you do them.

http://www2.ncl.com/faq

the first question on this faq tells you how to create an account.

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/553/421/121608eDocsTutorial_2.0.pdf

this explains how to do it too.

Thanks; I've already created an account and booked shore excursions. We can book dining and entertainment tomorrow, I think. I was trying to find out if I could get a current entertainment schedule ahead of time, so I could discuss options with friends before tomorrow. As it turns out, I found the schedule at the top right hand side of the reservations page!

When booking the entertainment and dining on MYNCL. Can you book the same day and time and still be able to sit with the your enire party?

We are a family of 4 and also my mother booked seperatly, but we wan to be able to see all the shows and dine together? Would it be ok for us both to book the same shows and dinning on MYNCL or would it be better to call and do it all over the phone for all 5 of us together?

I'm sailing on the Epic Eastern Caribbean with a group on April 9, and several of us would like to book entertainment for the same days/times. I have a schedule that I found back in July, but am wondering if it's still the same. Does anyone have a link to a more current schedule? If not, if you've made reservations and/or sailed recently, can you tell me on which nights Howl at the Moon is offered? Legends? Second City?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I think we can make reservations starting Tuesday, but want to make some decisions with others in our party before doing this.

This is from the Eastern sailing on 1/15/11. Enjoy!

DSC_0008.jpg

Archived