All things Dream!

a3593

Hi,

Booked the Dream for August 11th. Have been on some Carnival (4) but more RCCL....

Price was right for time of year. My question is we have booked an inside room -7457 -

I know it will have a chair (not loveseat/couch). Has anyone been in this room? Does it have a 'chair' that belongs to the desk/vanity, or is there a bench for that WITH a chair to sit on.??

Also, is there a mini fridge?

Thanks fo any info

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know if they have the murder mystery on the Dream? We were just on the Valor and it was in the Fun Times and then there were clues all week long. I missed out on the initial meeting so I want to be sure to make it this time if they have it.

I was wondering the same thing!

Great Thread. I have a group going in Jan and this will give them a ton to keep them busy until then.

One other question. Is the Steakhouse the only place you have to pay extra to eat? I have a few Sushi fans with us and want to make sure that is included.

Thanks so much for this thread really making me ready for this trip over a year till I go though it is ok I will have all the info I need by then :) we have booked 11218 with 3 people anyone have pictures also the 3rd person in the room is not automatically part of the spa know that but can they get a discount on the daily and or weekly pass? Thanks for the info.

We sailed on the Dream for our 20th anniversary last year in May and renewed our vows in St. Thomas! Now friends of ours are planning their wedding in St Thomas next May(2013) ....whooohoooo...so next year we will be on the Dream AGAIN!!! Yay!! We are planning on getting a spa cabin again! It was well worth the money! Hubby loved it!!! I can't wait!!!! :D

This is a wonderful thread! Thanks for all he great info, 128 days until we sail :) I was just wondering where the burrito bar is located? I am very excited to try this.

It is in the center section of aft Lido dining area.

I was wondering the same thing!

Great Thread. I have a group going in Jan and this will give them a ton to keep them busy until then.

One other question. Is the Steakhouse the only place you have to pay extra to eat? I have a few Sushi fans with us and want to make sure that is included.

Last month on the Dream they did not have the murder mystery game.

Sushi is free but only served at certain times.

The Coffee Bar is also extra $.

That's all I can think of though.

Stumbled upon this thread and am thankful I did. We are cruising on the Dream the first week in August and I can not wait. I am like a kid counting down to Christmas.

Have cruised several times but always enjoy the planning!

Thanks for the thread!

Were leaving on the first cruise after dry dock in September 2012 can not wait we have 8 people joining us 5 have never sailed before so this will be intresting. My question is there a elevator to the pasta bar my DW is in a wheel chair and we wanted to try this first, also is it easy to maneuver a wheel chair aroun on The Dream. i would appericate the info if anyone has any:cool::D;)

Were leaving on the first cruise after dry dock in September 2012 can not wait we have 8 people joining us 5 have never sailed before so this will be intresting. My question is there a elevator to the pasta bar my DW is in a wheel chair and we wanted to try this first, also is it easy to maneuver a wheel chair aroun on The Dream. i would appericate the info if anyone has any:cool::D;)

Yes you can take an elevator to the pasta bar.

It's delicious!

We met a couple on our Dream cruise in April and the wife was in a wheelchair.

She made several comments about how easy the Dream was to maneuver around in her wheelchair.

I hope this helps and that you enjoy your cruise.

She's GORGEOUS.

Edited by surfjock27