Does anyone have wedding pictures from a Carnival Cruise, that they would like to sha

I am getting married June 11th on the Carnival Fascination. I am very curious about the quality of the pictures.

Has anyone been married on the ship? Do you have any advice?

I'd love to see if anyone has any pictures to share from their wedding. I am really interested to see somebody's wedding reception pictures who had the DJ, so I can see what the disco looks likes for the weddings.

Also, about the music. I am getting the DJ, and they told me on the phone today that I could bring my own music on their original CD, but I have read on other posts that it doesn't have to be on the original CD. Can anyone verify that for me? I am going to go with their wedding music. I am just worried about 3 songs for the reception... our dance, my fiance's dance with my DD and one extra song that I really want played.

Thanks for you time,

Kim

I just got married on the liberty january 29 & we had the dj. they played burned cds that we brought for our dances. my coordinator said it was okay to do.

here's a link to our photos. even though it was a different ship it still gives you an idea of what it will look like. we had the deluxe reception in the disco.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=1327875540&aid=2077306

I just got married Feb 20th on the Carnival Pride:) We took a burned cd with our music for the reception and it played just fine. I wrote the DJ a note with which songs were for what and also requested what type of music to play. Even though Carnival said he'd only play Top 40, he played country for us.

Here is a link to my pics - only currently have the ones from Carnival which don't have a good shot of the disco.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=567445340&aid=631456

Thanks, I actually just read your review and looked at your pictures. These pictures are just what I was looking for, trying to get an idea for picture quality. I think that after the wedding, we are going to stay dressed for the muster drill (my dress doesn't have a train, so I'm not worried about that). After themuster drill I would like to go around the ship with a couple of people from my wedding party who are cruising, and take our own pictures with my DSLR camera. That way, we can take our time if we would like, and get all the shots that were missed earlier of the two of us, and possibly my daughter, the flower girl.

Welcome SoontobeMrsI!

@ Sassy thanks for sharing your pictures! They all looks great! I have a couple of questions...where did you get your cake topper from(love it)? The decoration around the cake, did you have to supply that(looks like napkins)? BTW I love the colors!!

Welcome SoontobeMrsI!

@ Sassy thanks for sharing your pictures! They all looks great! I have a couple of questions...where did you get your cake topper from(love it)? The decoration around the cake, did you have to supply that(looks like napkins)? BTW I love the colors!!

Thanks! I made the cake topper. I got the letters from the knot - they are the mirrored initials ($6 each). I decorated them with rhinestone stickers I got at walmart. The flowers are extras I had from making the bouquets. They are just sitting on top. It was really simple & I got the look of more expensive monogram cake toppers I had seen (and wanted) without the cost. Carnival did the decoration around the cake. They also did the same thing on the favor/guestbook table.

Send me an email cecelia.rhodes@gmail.com and I'll send you our wedding pictures. We were married on the Carnival Spirit in December. The photographer took some great shots. He did some informal pictures of us the next day all over the ship. It's a long story about our music...I got exactly what I wanted...including more than 3 songs during the wedding!

I got married on the Destiny in June of 2009. My pictures are in my signature and turned out great! We did not have the DJ though, I opted for the piano player and did the one hour reception. The time flys by!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived