Hair concerns with my daughter! Ahhh!

Sine you ladies are so great, I am hoping that maybe some of you can help me here. My daughter will be the flower girl, and I have a cute faux pearl headband for her to wear, but I am unsure of how they will be able to do her hair because it's short and thick. I am going to post a picture of her, it may grow out a little bit between now and June, but not too much.

Any ideas would be helpful. Her hair is pulled back into 2 half ponytails here. Ignore the dirty face, she had been eating cheetos.

IMG_1408.jpg

There is a lot to consider with the entire hair deal and especially with children. I would have her hair completely out of her face and secure. Wow I just found this site http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=105073&id=91842515863

This lady has like every fun cool hairstyle for kids on here. The little girl who is the model has a little bit longer hair then your girl but I'm sure you can get some ideas from this.

It is amazing what they can do with short hair, my daughters hair was about the same lenghth and when they told me they could do an updo, I looked at them like they were crazy, but seriously, take a look at what they did.... It was amazing!

I just had my hair trials done last week. I had the same worries your having about your daughter. My hair is the same length as your daughters but mine is layered more. I was so surprised at what the stylist could do with short hair. I attached some photos. Although, I'm changing mine a bit from what she did in my trial, you can get an idea of what they can do.

1146853727_Annhairx.jpg.53d89a4ff71678a78219f9cca90b5956.jpg

1844373705_backofhair.jpg.7dcc0e254d3a2e7689f4ac7c9bad4e48.jpg

side.jpg.07f453dd1750c82671c6ed3a5aa7ba30.jpg

I just had my hair trials done last week. I had the same worries your having about your daughter. My hair is the same length as your daughters but mine is layered more. I was so surprised at what the stylist could do with short hair. I attached some photos. Although, I'm changing mine a bit from what she did in my trial, you can get an idea of what they can do.

That's great! I'm not quite as worried about it anymore. I wonder if they will do a trial for us the day before. I know that's pretty close, but because of school we really can't go down any sooner than that.

Archived