Are the nightly shows on Wonder OK to bring an 8 1/2 month old baby?

LadyLuck

Thinking about a cruise on the Wonder, but not sure about leaving the baby in Flounder's Reef. I've never been on a Disney Cruise before. Can anyone please give some insights as to whether the after dinner shows are OK to bring the baby? Would it be too loud? Would it make a difference if we sit at the back? We'll also have a 5 year old daughter with us.

Thank you for any advice.

Thinking about a cruise on the Wonder, but not sure about leaving the baby in Flounder's Reef. I've never been on a Disney Cruise before. Can anyone please give some insights as to whether the after dinner shows are OK to bring the baby? Would it be too loud? Would it make a difference if we sit at the back? We'll also have a 5 year old daughter with us.

Thank you for any advice.

It depends on the baby...the shows are loud volume wise, but shouldn't be too startling for a baby. I would urge you to sit near an exit so you can make your escape should the baby become fussy.

It's been a long time since I've had a baby, but I've heard nothing but good things about Flounder's Reef. It would be a shame for your 5 year old to miss the shows; they are really excellent.

I was on the Wonder with children ages 5, 4 and almost 1. I can tell you the 1 year old never went to any of the shows. Granted I had other family members on board with me so they kept the 1 year old with them while I took the older ones to the shows.

The 5 and 4 year olds kept telling me how loud it was and I thought it was very loud myself. We even sat very far in the back for the last show and it was still loud. With all this being said you could definitely give it a try with your child and see what you think. If it doesn't work out then give Flounder's Reef a try. :)

you can get sound muffling headphones to protect your babies ears from the loud sounds. We took our then 3 yr old to little mermaid at Hollywood studios and she freaked when she saw ursala so you never know at any age how they'll react she's going to be 6 on upcoming cruise I'll be sitting near the exit when we watch villains

Archived