Has Anyone tried Kettleworx?

Lvs2Cruise2

Hi everyone! I saw an informercial yesterday advertising Kettleworx. It's a DVD set with a 5lb or 10lb kettlebell included. The guy says if you do this 20 min a day for 3 days a week (one hour a week), you'll look fabulous, have more energy, lose weight, tone up... blah blah blah.

My question is has anyone tried this type of workout? I've been exercising, but I'm tired of dumb bells. I know any type of equipment or workout works.. IF YOU DO IT. I guess I'm looking for a quick fix (cruise is in 6 weeks!.. and it's a 6 week program)

I'm not very familiar with kettlebells but would love to try it. But it's about $100 with shipping and don't want another thing to just sit on the shelf. Thanks in advance for any input!

My daughter used the Kettle balls in a Biggest Loser type gym setting for 16 weeks. They were part of the overall workout. She told me that they were very intense to use. I think the price of this infomercial item is a bit high as you can probably purchase them at a local fitness store cheaper.

If mixed with an overall workout you will see a difference!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived