Norwegian Dawn Model Ship?

DanScrim

Hello all,

Ever since my first cruise on the Disney Magic in 1998, I have collected a model of every ship I've sailed. I'm sure you've all seen them, they are usually about 10" long and go for around $30 in the gift shops.

Last summer I cruised the Norwegian Dawn and was disappointed to see that they didn't have any of these models available. Does anyone know where I could find one? I've searched endlessly around the internet and haven't come up with anything.

Alternatively, if anyone is sailing the Dawn in the near future and wouldn't mind checking for/picking up a model I would greatly appreciate it. I will of course reimburse you in full for the expenses!!

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Thanks for the responses... I will certainly get in touch with you, bobthebrit, if I haven't gotten ahold of one by then.

Regarding those links... I checked eBay and did a quick search on these forums that returned those results but many of the links/auctions are no longer valid. It seems like the only way to obtain one is by a fellow cc member... or cruising the Dawn again I suppose!

Thanks again.

Archived