Dream MDR Menu Question

Nancy413

This will be our first time on DCL after having sailed before on CCL and NCL. I'd like to know if DCL offers any "anytime" selections in their MDR in addition to the featured menu items as do other cruise lines. For example, if the featured menu is too fancy for my taste, do they offer a basic steak, chicken, etc. as a substitution?

My husbd is a simple eater and he always just asks for a plain steak and either mashed or baked potato. plus he doesn tliek all the broccoli and cauliflour they had for veggies so he asked for corn from the kids menu and they always catered to him.

I know at the bottom of the menu they usually have a simple chicken or steak listed. I know my husband loved their salmon but not the sauces and side dishes that came with it so he ordered the salmon and changed the veggie and potato.

We never had a problem doing this. On the Dream there are alot of new wait staff but they should substitute for you with no problem.

Archived