speed of internet on NOS

DH and I are huge professional lacross fans and we will be missing a very important game for our team while on Navigator later this month. We were thinking of watching the game on the internet while at sea, but I dont know if the internet connection is fast enough to stream a game live. Does anyone have any insight on this? or has anyone watched a live game on Navigator before?

Thank you so much I am kinda shakin in my boot at the thought of missing this game

DH and I are huge professional lacross fans and we will be missing a very important game for our team while on Navigator later this month. We were thinking of watching the game on the internet while at sea, but I dont know if the internet connection is fast enough to stream a game live. Does anyone have any insight on this? or has anyone watched a live game on Navigator before?

Thank you so much I am kinda shakin in my boot at the thought of missing this game

There's pretty much no chance of watching your game via the ship's satellite internet. However, if you happen to be in port (except for Labadee or CocoCay) during the game, you will likely be able to find an internet cafe that will afford much faster and cheaper internet access.

AHHHHHHHH that is sooo upsetting. we are leaving Cozumel at 6 and the game starts at 5. So I guess I will have to just check updates on the game. In the age of technology you would think they would have high speed internet on the ships:(

thanks for all the help

AHHHHHHHH that is sooo upsetting. we are leaving Cozumel at 6 and the game starts at 5. So I guess I will have to just check updates on the game. In the age of technology you would think they would have high speed internet on the ships:(

thanks for all the help

Royal does have satellite TV, so if your game is being broadcast, there's a chance you could get the sports bar to tune it in.

Archived