Oasis Promenade Staterooms

We did a promenade on Oasis in August 2010. We are a family of 4 with twin 13 year old daughters (at the time). I will tell you it was a tight fit for 4 but the window seating really saved the day. One of our girls even set up her own bed there which helped keep the peace with her sister.

Another thing to think about is to pick a Promenade cabin where the bed is near the door instead of near the window. That puts the sofa bed and the window seat on the same side of the room.

In the end it worked out ok but I think If I had to do it over again I would get the biggest cabin I could afford if I had to put 4 people in close proximity.

We are going to be in a Promenade room on the Oasis (March 2012)

We actually have booked two PR (family quint) that accommodates five passengers in cabin #7187 & 7589

2 in converted queen, two in double sofa, and one (10 yrs old +) in Upper berth, plus the window sofa

Would love too see some pictures on Oasis or Allure, reveiws, tips tricks or any info

• 3 months later...

Archived