Sapphire Beach or Morning Star?

Perki

As this is our last stop on our cruise we just want to find a beautiful beach to veg out on. Do both of these beaches offer lounge chairs, food and beverage service - beverage service at our loungers preferable :D Looking for a sandy entry into the water so we don't have to wear watershoes or sandles into the water if possible. If you could choose from Sapphire or Morning Star which would you - if they both offer these services of course. Thanks for any input.

I've never been to Morning Star, but have been to Sapphire and found it to be a bit rocky. There weren't very many places that I saw (didn't walk the entire length of the beach though) where you could go out very far with sand beneath your feet....it turned to rock a few feet out.

Hello Perki,

I don't know that either offers beach wait staff, but definately they both have beach bars right by the beach so its easy to get your own.

Both Morningstar and Sapphire have little pebbles in some areas but I don't find a need for watershoes at either. The water clarity is usually better at Sapphire and there is snorkeling there.

Morningstar is a good beach to veg on.

--Islander

Archived