Booked Upper Deck Balconies for the Magic....Too close to the Promenade???

bigdaddyvoges

After booking our trip on the Magic 2 weeks ago (3 balconies upper deck, midship), I just noticed and read on another thread that we will be right above the promenade deck which is open all around the ship. Did we make a mistake being close to such a "public" place on the ship? We figure to be staying up pretty late, so should we be ready for some early morning/late night noise that could possibly be a problem? Please advise. Thanks.

Yeah, that's not exactly the prime spot for balcony cabins, especially midships. Here's a picture from the Promenade Deck on the Dream looking up a the balcony decks... the Upper is the first deck you see there...

Dream101.jpg

Thanks for the heads up and the pictue Mach. We are a young crowd (27-38) and "people" friendly. I don't expect this to be a problem and hey we might be able to do a little people watching in the process. I wouldn't anticipate people yelling/screaming on the promenade at 2am, but stranger things have happened.

Thanks for the heads up and the pictue Mach. We are a young crowd (27-38) and "people" friendly. I don't expect this to be a problem and hey we might be able to do a little people watching in the process. I wouldn't anticipate people yelling/screaming on the promenade at 2am, but stranger things have happened.

Folks haven't had too much problem with noise from the Promenade on the Dream but lots of folks looking up to the balconies on the Upper Deck...

:)

Archived