bring my own fishing equipment

surf324mi

• 2 weeks later...
pricess web site show fishing as a activity wonder if i could bring my own stuff and fish when i want to on the island

Hi Surf324mi,

I don't know about Princess, but when DH and I sailed on RCI we brought along our fishing gear (poles and tackle box).

Before exiting the ship, we showed security what was the inside tackle box so there would be no problem getting back on board.

We fished almost everywhere we went without a problem!

Have fun,

Patty

pricess web site show fishing as a activity wonder if i could bring my own stuff and fish when i want to on the island

YOU DIDN'T MENTION WHICH iSLAND YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT FISHING. THERE MAY BE SOME ISSUES WITH REGULATIONS. THAT BEING SAID I NOW BRING A MEDIUM WT. SPINNING OUTFIT WITH ME ON ALL MY CRUISES AS WELL AS LAND BASED CARRIBEAN VISITS.

I HAVE CAUGHT MANY BONEFISH AND BARRACUDA ON THE FLATS IN ARUBA.

LAST YEAR IN GRAND TURK I DID MANAGE A FEW CASTS INTO A SCHOOL OF BREAKING FISH NEAR THE DOCK. HAD ACOUPLE OF HITS BUT NO HOOKUPS. COULDN'T IDENTIFY THE SPIECIES BUT SOME THE FISH WERE MUCH LARGER THAN WHAT I THINK COULD HANDLE COULD ON MY ROD

BRING THE ROD

Archived