Cabo San Lucas Tours

Cavners5

:confused:I have been trying to get in touch with cabosanlucastours.net for the past two weeks. I have emailed them,but it keeps coming back.:confused: I have a few questions to ask them about their Dolphin Swim in Cabo but can not get in touch. Would it be better just to book it through CCL instead of going through them??? I have searched these boards for any info if they can even book the tour to cruise ship pax. Their website says they can....any help would be greatly appreciated.

:confused:I have been trying to get in touch with cabosanlucastours.net for the past two weeks. I have emailed them,but it keeps coming back.:confused: I have a few questions to ask them about their Dolphin Swim in Cabo but can not get in touch. Would it be better just to book it through CCL instead of going through them??? I have searched these boards for any info if they can even book the tour to cruise ship pax. Their website says they can....any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's weird. They usually respond right away? They advertise right here on the boards. The website is www.cabosanlucastours.net. I think there is an 800 number that you can try to call as well.

Archived