Pre Cruise Air Boat tour in NOLA??

mccannme

My family of five will be cruising on the Spirit in May and will have a day in New Orleans pre cruise. I am looking for fun ideas for the day and thought about an air boat tour. Has anyone done this and have any recommendations? Or other ideas? our youngest is 4. Thanks so much for your help!

My family of five will be cruising on the Spirit in May and will have a day in New Orleans pre cruise. I am looking for fun ideas for the day and thought about an air boat tour. Has anyone done this and have any recommendations? Or other ideas? our youngest is 4. Thanks so much for your help!

when I was in NOLA I took a swamp tour, and it was wonderful! You get to see gators which the kids would love. There is also a park, I think it's called storytime park, with play areas themed around kids' fairy tales. there are horse drawn carriage rides. and of course no trip to NOLA is complete without a taste of those delicious beignets at cafe du monde.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived