Belize: Any recommendations for private companies?

kessdarln

Not sure what I should see in Belize but I found a great non ship tour company through this board for Costa Maya and wondering if there might be a recommendation for Belize? I love culture, ruins and food.

Thanks!

We also are looking for private tour guides. May I ask if you might be willing to share any results with us?

Thanks!

I've decided to take a flight over to San Pedro for the day, or at a minimum the tour on the boat that goes to Ambergris Caye for snorkel and then San Pedro. Try tripadvisor. There was a lot of tour companies listed but they are all for cave tubing, ruins, etc. the same things offered on the ship.

I've decided to take a flight over to San Pedro for the day, or at a minimum the tour on the boat that goes to Ambergris Caye for snorkel and then San Pedro. Try tripadvisor. There was a lot of tour companies listed but they are all for cave tubing, ruins, etc. the same things offered on the ship.

Yes, I saw the offerings on Trip Advisor; but we have experienced those things before. We really were just looking for an English speaking guide to drive us around and exlain the highlights. San Pedro looks interesting!

Archived