Shirt/Top RCCL Wanted

Since I once purchased a ship's model for another CC poster and had it sent to him, I thought I would ask here if anyone would consider looking for this shirt for me. I know they have them regularly in the shops near the cruise clothing but usually are out of size L. I found one coral/pink on our recent cruise on the Radiance and purchased it. I know they also come in blue and white. I would love to have the blue. They usually have a design embossed like flip-flops, starfish or seashells.

Long Sleeved

V-Neck

Fuzzy fleece like material

Blue

Large

Any Design

Cruise Wear & Co

100 % Polyester

I will pay for the shirt, the postage and your time if need be.

I'll check next week, when I hope/plan to be on board the Voyager. If successful, I'll post on our return (17th) and we can work from that. Cost, shipping $$ only. My time in the onboard shop is fun and I wouldn't dream of charging you for it!

Thanks for the extra effort. I paid either $26.00 or $29.00 for the shirt on the Radiance a few weeks ago. When I bought the ship model for another CC, it put our luggage over the 50 lb max. We were traveling with friends and had to re-arrange luggage items with them to get under the 50 lbs!

• 2 weeks later...

Linda, I went to the onboard shops (Voyager of the Seas) as soon as they opened. They only had pink ones and white ones, no blue AT ALL! I checked back a couple of days later, still no blue. They are very nice tops, I can see why you would like them. Your description made it easy to spot them, and I saw several women wearing the white and the pink at different times. I'm so sorry they didn't have what you wanted---maybe someone sailing on another ship can help locate one for you.

Hi, FYI.....when asking for " FAVORS " from other Cruisers...I too have had nothing but great luck in having these Virtual Friends buy me something....send to me......no money paid by me until I get it...I trully beleive.... us.... CC people are the Best.....FYI...Now these friends are my friends on Facebook....just a great community we share in.

Good luck in your find. You might want to post a picture and ask on some upcoming roll calls....that what I did!

Mike

Archived