Quick Cruise Critic Question...please help!

I recently made the switch from Firefox to Chrome. I love it, but on Cruise Critic, when I change a font or something, instead of "showing that" as I type, it puts in the code things. I forgot where - where is the setting to switch that back to regular text?

Thanks!:)

I recently made the switch from Firefox to Chrome. I love it, but on Cruise Critic, when I change a font or something, instead of "showing that" as I type, it puts in the code things. I forgot where - where is the setting to switch that back to regular text?

Thanks!:)

There isn't one that I'm aware of... it's the way Chrome handles those HTML calls...

It drive me nuts, too. I use Internet Explorer for Cruise Critic and my CC email and Chrome for most other stuff...

:)

There isn't one that I'm aware of... it's the way Chrome handles those HTML calls...

It drive me nuts, too. I use Internet Explorer for Cruise Critic and my CC email and Chrome for most other stuff...

:)

Thanks. I did a Google search, and apparently Chrome doesn't support "WYSIWYG" editors. Grr...back to Firefox I go...:mad:

Thanks. I did a Google search, and apparently Chrome doesn't support "WYSIWYG" editors. Grr...back to Firefox I go...:mad:

Why do you need a WYSIWYG editor for CC? Are you formatting your posts that much??

Why do you need a WYSIWYG editor for CC? Are you formatting your posts that much??

No - quite the opposite, actually. WYSIWYG stands for "What you see is what you get". I do NOT want to have to type in the manual code, I'd much rather just be able to do fonts/sizes/emoticons without code. WYSIWYG gives me an interface similar to Microsoft Word.

Archived