Grand Turk Diving

matndrew

Hi - We are going to be visiting Grand Turk on Wednesday June 8th aboard the Carnival Fantasy. We are trying to do a private charter with Grand Turk Diving. The cost is $600 inclusive of the tip for the crew. We have room on the charter for 4 people. This charter will max at 10 because my husband and I will be doing a 1 tank dive while the rest of our group snorkels above. We will have the boat for around 4 hours and we can pretty much dictate where we want to go. Grand Turk Diving has recommended Gibbs Cay and the possiblity of another snorkel on the way back to the ship.

If you are interested in the remaining spots, please contact me at matndrew@yahoo.com. I probably will not be able to charter this boat unless I can sell out those other spots. The cost is $60 for each spot.

We are a group of 6 - 2 divers(husband and wife) , 3 young adult snorklers and and 1 child snorkeler. Please note that this is not the typical "booze cruise" so if you are looking for a party crowd, this is not for you. We like to snorkel and can spend just about the entire 4 hours in the water!

email me if you are interested.

Archived