Newbie to insurance, could someone tell me if this is good? lol

Hey we are a family of 5 traveling in 3 weeks, reading here got me nervous so I'm looking at insurance. Can anyone help? I'm so lost.

Does this seem good? https://www.insuremytrip.com/gridPopup.html?prod=MXTMCO&quoteId=FBSvm3bRoxT2&o=u

Sorry for being dumb about this. It's my husband and I and a 19, 13 and 2 year old.

Thanks guys!

robinbird99

I looked at the policy and Iam no expert other than to know that you do need Ins.. I have been chatting on another thread and there appear to be people quite knowledgable. Type "Beware of cruise insurance" , choose any page, read chat logs and ask your question on that thread.

Hope you get some help. I'll be looking for you on there.

Do you have pre-existing conditions that would be a concern? It not, I think the Travelex Basic plan has decent coverage (some primary medical, decent evacuation, etc) for a very affordable price. They also insure the child for free when traveling with you. It doesn't cover pre-existing conditions, but few plans would at this late of a date anyways....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived