Name of Mens Jewelry Designer in shop on FOS??

Just got back from sailing on FOS. Bought a replacement wedding band at the jewelry shop on FOS. Can't remember the name of the designer. The mens jewelry selection is on the right on the wall as you walk into the jewlery shop. My ring is too big. :-( Cant resize because i bought titanium. Was going to look up the designer and order the next size down but cant remember the name of the guy. Anyone know? Can anyone on FOS go look for me? LOL

Seems like it had a couple of E's in it and a short name.... Could be wrong though....

Well - I finally got out my reading glasses and found the designer named embedded in the ring itself inside the band - REVV. They make some good stuff.

Rest of the story - In 2003 we took a cruise on Enchantment out of Miami to Key West and Cozumel. I lost my wedding ring while playing beach volleyball on an excursion. Wasnt like we just got married but it was my original wedding ring. After we got home I bought a new wedding ring. Just through it would be cool to replace my wedding ring while we were back in Cozumel on another cruise. Searched and searched in Cozumel but didnt find anything that looked good and fit. SO - we get back on the ship, I dress for dinner, and roam around the jewelry shop on the way to Schooner for the pre-dinner cocktail. Find a perfect ring right there on the ship. However - guess my fingers were swollen so its a bit loose. Might buy a replacement one now that I found the make/model.

Archived