Carnival Triumph April 16-23 2011 review

lovermonkey

More photos from chef's Table.

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00402.jpg

I know you are thinking where are they pictures of the people coming from. People were going to the main party on the Lido deck and they would go by so I took their photo because I roll like that. LOL

• 2 months later...

Just curious...you mentioned the Coffee Shop? I assume that's a specialty cafe or something? I am a huge coffee drinker....what are the prices? Hours? Locations? Any details about it that you, or your GF, recall would be great. Thanks!

(Will be boarding Triumph October 24!)

Great review! We were on Triumph out of NO in June '10, and are booked again for March '12 out of Galveston. Can't wait! I love the video where your girlfriend tells you that she looks like a "frikkin lush"!!!! Tell her been there, done that.....2 at a time is the norm!

• 1 month later...
Just curious...you mentioned the Coffee Shop? I assume that's a specialty cafe or something? I am a huge coffee drinker....what are the prices? Hours? Locations? Any details about it that you, or your GF, recall would be great. Thanks!

(Will be boarding Triumph October 24!)

About the prices of Starbucks. Girlfriend said it was about the same quaility too. But they also carry cake and stuff like that.

We also went to Nassau. We went to the Blue Lagoon Island. My suggestion is don't do the lunch thingy. Buy lunch there if you can. There is a different selection if you buy there. Maybe it was too hot to eat but the food just tasted funny. Here are some of the photos I took. The lady in the photo is Inga (Inga418 from forum) who I meet thru the roll call here. So if you get a chance alway join the roll call. It is nice to hang out with some of the people form the forum.

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

I can post more photos of Nassau if anyone would like. These are more photos of Nassau. The first photo is of Eddie Murrphys Island. (I wish I had one) They took us in a boat to the Island.(Not Eddie's Island, Blue Lagoon) It was just nice. The 2nd pic is with Inga(Right) and her husband and center is another cruise critic member Steph. And to the left is my girlfriend who seemed to steal all my friends from the forum.(That sucks! LOL) The next photo is, well, I think you know. But I did take photos of the building that got burned out, which was right by the store. The other two photos are from Blue Lagoon when you get off the boat.

facebook_15725.jpg

facebook_15727.jpg

facebook_15726.jpg

facebook_15728.jpg

facebook_15729.jpg

Let me continue. We came back to the Triumph and we decided to have dinner in the dinning room. It was a nice dinner and after dinner they had show. Here is the video. Sorry but I had trouble getting up. You see my girlfriend give me dirty looks because she thought I was just taping video for the hell of it and didn't know they were going to dance. She was nicer to me after this video.

Next I would like to show part of the Game of Love we go to see on the Triumph. What they do if you don't know if pick out three couples. One is just married, one that is right in the middle, and one couple that has been married the longest. Here is part of the video.

Oh, and here is Inga singing for everyone. What a great voice.

http://youtu.be/KWaJ67zry3U

Ok let me wrap this up. We said goodbye to our room stewart Wyon and headed to the Lido deck. I found out that over night that St. Louis got hit by a tornado. So we were worried that our flight to Chicago might be delayed. Good thing it wasn't. But others were not so lucky. I heard people going to St. Louis were have a damn time getting back home. I wish I knew what happend to them.

DSC00440.jpg

This is our room

DSC00441.jpg

Here are some photos from the Lido deck as we were waiting to leave.

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00446.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived