Movies on Inspiration?

DeeStar

I know watching movies in your cabin isn't the most glamorous cruise pastime, but I rarely get to see movies in my "regular life", and am looking forward to vegging with a movie at least once. They say they show "first run" movies in the cabins. Can someone tell me what that means? Are "first run" the movies that are in theaters right now? Thanks!

D

They are usually movies that have just been released on DVD or will be soon. We were on the Inspiration in January, and these were some of the movies on according to our Capers:

Garfield

I heart Huckabees

Taxi

Nine Lives

Vanity Fair

Catch That Kid

Cheaper by the Dozen

The Forgotten

Wimbeldon

They didn't run exactly at the times listed, nor did they always change like they said they would. And it's not as though we were glued to the tv either! There is LOTS to do! :)

Enjoy your cruise! We sure loved it!

Thanks Racegrrl! Yea, I'll probably pass - if they are movies I can rent or catch on HBO. I know I won't be bored! I'm traveling with a beloved aunt that I rarely get to see, so I imagine we'll talk the whole cruise anyway. I can't wait!!!

D

Hi Lavigne101 - I guess we're the only ones on this board that'll be on our Easter weekend cruise. Ah well, we'll be able to amaze all our ship-mates with our wealth of information! I'm getting so excited it's hard to think of anything else!

I'm in serious need of relaxation, and I think I've stumbled upon my new favorite thing to do!

Diana

Archived