Embarkation Question

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone might know the answer to this.

My DH and I are Diamond members and have a JR suite booked on Splendour sailing out of Tampa. Is there a special line for Diamond/Platium members? And if so, would our friends be able to go through the same line with us even though this will be their first time sailing with RCCL?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I know that out of Miami there is a special lounge for C&A members that are eligible for priority embarkation, as well as suite guests that have booked a JS or higher. We were in a JS on Radiance last month and were able to wait in the lounge with the C&A members ( even though this was our first cruise, we had booked a suite). As far as your friends being able to board early....I don't think they can unless they booked a JS or higher. If I'm wrong, then I stand corrected :rolleyes:

Sailed on the 2/26 Splendour cruise & would generally agree with ckrobyn comments. However, there is no special lounge for C&A members at the Tampa port. Arrived about 11:30 and pretty much walked on. No lines in the Suite, Platinum/Diamond lines & just a few in the other lines. As for your friends boarding w/you, no harm in asking...

Should you arrive early, OJ & cookies available for all...If you are driving, valet parking is availalbe & is well worth the extra $10.00, plus tips for drivers...

After you get your SeaPass with DR times & table, DR staff is right there w/computer to make any changes, plus will take wine orders.

It was a very pleasant cruise....We had a GS on deck 8 & it was great....

Happy cruising.....

Archived