Quick Opinion

Still getting over the fantastic May 1st sailing. More specifics to follow. Before I left I recall reading one poster who said, stop looking at the photos. Thought it an interesting comment but now I get it.

I spent hours looking at the beautiful photos that were posted and much appreciated them. I looked at You Tube videos etc etc. and was wowed beyond compare. But now having been on THE SHIP, I actually get it. I think I would have been so much more in awe of the ship if I hadn't looked, relooked and looked again at all the photos. There is something about seeing Central Park for example for the very first time that I think would have been so much better if I had no idea what to expect.

Just my opinion.

Pictures don't give the depth and breadth of Oasis/Allure. And pictures don't give you the details that you see while actually on the ship.

I know where you're coming from, but when I walked onto the Promenade of the Oasis I just had to say WOW. Pictures never did it justice.

Pictures don't give the depth and breadth of Oasis/Allure. And pictures don't give you the details that you see while actually on the ship.

I know where you're coming from, but when I walked onto the Promenade of the Oasis I just had to say WOW. Pictures never did it justice.

Totally agree. We were wowed wherever we turned but personally I would have loved more of the surprise. That's just me.

Interesting that a couple we met on the first day, during our first lunch on board at the Central Park Cafe said the pictures she viewed of the Central Park made it seem so much bigger. So many different perspectives.

Archived