Oasis onboard activities

Hi all -

I'm hoping you could share your knowledge in regards to things to do on the Oasis. I already know of the well-publicized things like the shows, the nice restaurants, the zipline, rock wall and flowrider, but are there lesser known things that go on that we might miss?

I guess where I'm coming from is that I have only cruised on Carnival, and on those ships they have things like the Behind the Scenes Tour, cooking demonstrations, galley tours, tea time in the dining room, etc. I've already read that a behind the scenes tour exists only for established RCCL customers (Diamond club, I think?), so I guess that's out.

But do you know of any other smaller activities that we could look forward to? Cooking demonstrations, classes, or other little special events they might hold on sea days?

Thanks in advance!

Wow, I just realized I posted this in the Allure subforum. I suppose the question could be applied to the Allure as well, but if a mod wants to move this to the main RCCL forum that's fine too.

There are a lot of things happening on the ship all the time, they are all listed in the Cruise Compass, which is Royal's daily planner that will be left in your cabin each day for the next day. You can go through it and find all the extra happenings like, mohito classes, dance lessons, etc. Some things you need to sign up for though, like the cupcake decorating classes and those fill up fast.

Feel free to take a look at my cruise compasses from last November in the link below. They vary from sailing to sailing, but it will give you a good idea of what is going on and offered.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyberger/sets/72157626049976014/

Archived