Baby Food Information

Per the RCCL website, I came across the following:

SOFT PUREED FOODS

We do offer Soft or Pureed Foods. This request must be either faxed or e-mailed a minimum of 6 weeks (45 days) in advance. Fax or e-mail the request to Clay Carrier at 305-539-6018 or e-mail ccarrier@rccl.com. You are required to provide the Name of Passenger requiring the pureed or soft foods, the Ship Name, Sailing Date and Booking ID #.

Has anyone utlized this service? Can you please provide your comments either positive and negative. I am in the process of preparing for my May 7th VOS sailing and want to know if I truely need to pack as much baby food as I need or does the RCCL service really compensate as a substitute.

Thanks

I never used this service, we brought baby food and it was a pain. I have an idea... Maybe you can bring a very small blender or food processer and then just get veggies and stuff from the buffet. I own a really small food processor that would easily pack in a suitcase. But make sure you don't bring it in a carry on for a flight, I'm sure the blade could be considered a weapon.

Good luck.

I know someone that used this system on their last cruise, I think it was the Voyager. She said they had veggies and fruits blended when they first got to the table and then would order something off the menu to be blended. She said no need for baby food unless you were going ashore...

Archived