Looking for feedback on Coli beach

millermadness

We will be on St Thomas July 25 and were interested in Coki Beack tour via Air Force one Tour Company. Has anyone done this one? If so, love to hear feedback on crowds... snorkeling.. food... anything actually.

Thanks

Coki has the most amazing snorkeling! You don't even have to go far out into the water.......walk out about three feet and you will start seeing fish. Bring a dog biscuit, hold it under the water, and watch the fish swarm to you. They will nibble the dog biscuit as you hold it. Bring an underwater camera. You'll get some great pics.

Coki does have nice snorkeling, but bring your own gear and don't get trapped into buying a chair. I found that most of my time there was in the water, because it was remarkably blue and warm! So, I wasted $20.00 each on two lounge chairs that we didn't use. The bathrooms there are not great so be prepared.:o See if you can get a brown bag lunch from the ship because I didnt see anywhere to eat or it wasn't open. Bring water too.

Archived