Pacifc Pearl - Salt Grill

That would be great if it was true

How do you know it's not true???????

I think the Salt Grill is fantastic and definately worth the extra cost. I have dined in some of Sydney's top restaurants and I rank P&O's Salt Grill to be up there with the best of these restaurants.

Yes well you could very well be right Thead as I have never had a cock in the MDR or The Salt Grill. Needless to say I have never had a rotating one either. :eek:

Sorry I could not resist.

ani_yuk_yuk.gif

LOLOLOLOL :D:D:D.

well we have and we do get served it minis the the luke plate

Would be great if that was true. All MDR have set menus so I doubt they would serve this to you even if you are in a suite.

well we have and we do get served it minis the the luke plate

I seriously doubt that and I bet it didn't taste anything like this. And how would you know if it's exactly the same anyway if you have never dined in the Salt Grill?

you do know that you can change anything you like from the set menu in the MRD as you call it :rolleyes:

are you lot you are not arm chair cruises?

Well next time I cruise I will ask for the Salt Grill menu and when they say no I will refer them to you seem as you appear to so well known.

Come on Theid - keep up will you?

What song goes with the cartoon? Hint - read the words on the cartoon.

O Please do tell:rolleyes:

Well next time I cruise I will ask for the Salt Grill menu and when they say no I will refer them to you seem as you appear to so well known.

Well Musicorn, when we were in the royal suite, we had a menu we could order room service from and on the menu was salty peanuts, I heard from people very high up, but dont tell anyone as I shouldnt be spreading this but I think the salty peanuts came from the salty grill :eek:

PMSL Maybe that is what the Salty Grill sells then???

ROFL :D:D:D

you do know that you can change anything you like from the set menu in the MRD as you call it :rolleyes:

are you lot you are not arm chair cruises?

I have done several P&O PRIVATE galley tours and they premake all the desserts. Sure, you can order extra ice-cream or chocolate syrup on your ice cream, but I seriously doubt they would serve the desset I have posted in the MDR simply because I asked for it.

Well Musicorn, when we were in the royal suite, we had a menu we could order room service from and on the menu was salty peanuts, I heard from people very high up, but dont tell anyone as I shouldnt be spreading this but I think the salty peanuts came from the salty grill :eek:

I reckon you are onto something here tassie cruiser. Perhaps they also have chocolate salty balls too. What do you think?

ROFL :D:D:D

I have done several P&O PRIVATE galley tours and they premake all the desserts. Sure, you can order extra ice-cream or chocolate syrup on your ice cream, but I seriously doubt they would serve the desset I have posted in the MDR simply because I asked for it.

well we will have to just agree to dis agree then

I reckon you are onto something here tassie cruiser. Perhaps they also have chocolate salty balls too. What do you think?

We could request a special order. I'm good friends with all the Maitre-D's and head chefs as I have cruised on all the ships in the P&O fleet so I should have no problems getting what I want ;).

Now I think about it, I think they did.... Yes, there definatly was......

Do you think they will have salty choc balls on Norwegian Pearl for you? At least they wont melt in Alaska. Hope you find cocks in the dining room, hey they may have salty balls??

Your countdown is now on, how exciting, you must be extra excited with that suite you are in...

Fiona

Now I think about it, I think they did.... Yes, there definatly was......

Do you think they will have salty choc balls on Norwegian Pearl for you? At least they wont melt in Alaska. Hope you find cocks in the dining room, hey they may have salty balls??

Your countdown is now on, how exciting, you must be extra excited with that suite you are in...

Fiona

Ashame she isn't cruising Carnival. They have a Chocolate buffet which might serve these ;).

Archived