Recent Compass for Explorer 9-day out of Bayonne

Hello all,

I love knowing the shows and events being held each day so I can plan what to do when. I am hoping someone who has taken this cruise recently can provide copies of their recent cruise compass'. This would be a big help to me. Thanks in advance for you help.:D

I used to love getting copies of the Compass in advance. Then I got a copy of one from only a couple of weeks prior to my cruise. I assumed that the timing of events would be the same for my upcoming cruise. Of course, I found out on the very first day that there had been changes and I didn't look closely at my Compass. I ended up missing things that I wanted to go to. Now I don't bother looking at past Compasses because I learned that things do change from week to week.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any recent Compasses from Explorer of the Seas 9 night from Cape Liberty from this year (2011)? Sailing in July and would love to see what is scheduled.

Thanks again in advance

asking the same question over and over again in the same thread will not ger you the compasses any faster........just bump the topic......i am going on 06/23 and will have the compasses when i get back on 07/02

Archived