Going from one ship to another in Venice

luvn2cruzzz

I will be disembarking in Venice and immediately getting on another ship of a different cruise line in a different terminal. Does anyone have experience doing that? It doesn't look like the terminals are very far apart but maps can be deceiving.

I will be disembarking in Venice and immediately getting on another ship of a different cruise line in a different terminal. Does anyone have experience doing that? It doesn't look like the terminals are very far apart but maps can be deceiving.

Which terminals?

From Marittima to San Basilio or reverse, you could take a land taxi. Another way from Marittima might be people mover tram to Piazzal Roma and no 61 Vaporetto to San Basilio or in reverse, the 62 vaporetto from San Basilio to Piazzal Roma and the people mover to Marittima. This would involve a few hundred yds. of walking and 1 bridge. Don't think of walking the whole way.

I believe they are both in Marittima so I think it will be just a matter of hauling our luggage. Maybe we can get a porter to do it for us. Thanks for your answer. I am sorry I was not clearer in my question.

Archived