Dallies from Star Alaska

AussieKathy

Hi,

I asked on another thread about getting a copy of the Star Dailies, but with no reply thus far. If you could please send to me, I will be eternally grateful. I have a long wait until August 20... so this will help tremendously! Thanks in advance.

m_kokonut at hotmail dot com

Hi Zzannahk,

Thank you for forwarding the star dailies for Alaska! I love the CC community and their willingness to share. You are less than a month from your cruise, you must be so excited. Please do come back and post a review. I look forward to hearing from you on these boards. Have a great cruise!

Hi,

I'm afraid to ask, but does anyone have the current MDR menu and/or any of the schedules from the Kids Club? Kids Club I'm not really worried about- it tends to all be the same, however I have a few newbies with us and I know they will be reassured seeing what there will be offered for their kids. Menu I understand is more a standard menu with rotating add on dishes- again I'm not that worried- I know I'll see the same dishes I've seen on past cruises, but again, just curious.

I'm so high maintenance! But you all have been so helpful and I'm eager for our cruise! Thank you.

Archived