One or two people to lose weight with??

deena26

OK, I see all these threads and find them overwhelming to keep track of, and I could really use some more personalized extra motivation, so I had an idea. I have been Yo Yoing so bad on my diet for like a month now, and the scale is climbing and I'm loosing my progress that I had gained..Cant seem to make myself stay on track. I thought maybe it would work for me to do more one on one with just a couple of women. I'm doing the new weight watchers points plus and I LOVE IT. I have nothing exciting planned in the near future to throw me off track. I'm 38 from Northern California and I want to lose at least 20 lbs by Novemeber. I dont like to excersize too much but will put in some dog walking and 15 minutes of aerobic excersize plus dieting. I really need to work on drinking lots of water, exercising, and staying on track. Anyone want to do this with me through emails or something?? Anyone cruising in October or Novemeber with similar goals? We can tell each other our weight and check in with one another, offer encouragement & be excited as the pounds fall from the scale?? Ohh and sharing recipe and food ideas might be fun too.

• 1 month later...

I would love to do this, I am cruising in November and need a buddy or two also. Let me know if you are still looking for someone! I am kind of doing the old WW points system, I sort of have some of the new information, but am just trying to write stuff down like I did before. When is your cruise?

I am also crusing in nov. and I've just recently started (again) WW...I must admit that this new PP system doesn't seem as restricting as the older WW program? WHat kind of luck are you having with it?

Also...where and when r u cruising?

I am still more or less using the old system, I am cruising on the Liberty in November and have a lot of weight to lose-not that I will lose it all before then!

Believe me I am right there with you Jenn...but we gotta start somewhere, right? When I did WW last year it went very well and I was losing steady UNTIL my cruise in June and then everything just went downhill. This is the one and only plan I have ever tried (and I have tried way too many) thay I can actually stick with...for myself I need to stop trying to make it a race and more a lifestyle change. Are you exercising at all?

Hi Kelly,

Well I start and stop and start and stop all the time. The thing that works is the two times that I stuck with it for any length of time I kept a notebook of what I ate-so I am trying to live through that now. I have been walking off and on-but I really want to try walking at night in my neighborhood and I really need to push myself to walk on the treadmill in the morning, but I just don't know that I can do it. I have next week off, I am hoping not to go off the diet since this is my first real week on it. I started months ago but wasn't really committed, as of right now I have 12 or 13 weeks until the cruise so I am trying to stay on it. How are you doing? Are you exercising at all? :D

Archived