Halloween Costume Ideas Needed!!!

vickster6k

We are going on back 2 back 2 back Cruises in October.:p

#1-Carnival Destiny-Oct 13-17 Kiss Kruise, Wet Wild & Rockin! Half Moon Cay & Nassau Bahamas (Hubby, 3 year od DD & I) There WILL be a Halloween Party & Costume Contest:cool:

#2-Carnival Imagination Oct 17-21 Key West & Cozumel (Me, Hubby, 3 Yr DD, 18 yr DS, 22 yr DD & her 2 friends, 23 & 25) Not sure if there will be a costume party or not:confused:

#3-Carnival Imagination Oct 21-24 Nassau Bahamas, overnight! (Me, Hubby, 3 Yr DD, 18 yr DS, 22 yr DD & her 2 friends, 23 & 25) Not sure if there will be a costume party or not:confused:

How do I find out if there will be costume parties on the last 2 cruises? That close to Halloween I would hope so.

Looking for idea for any/all of us. DH wants to dress up as members of Kiss, preferably all of us as his idol, Gene Simmons. Kinda Cheesy since the REAL Gene Simmons will be on the 1st cruise!!! Not very original either, and I bet more than 50% of the ppl on the cruise will dress up as members of Kiss.;)

I would like our costumes to match/coordinate, especially DH, 3yr old DD & I.

I am not a petite woman, by any means! I won't tilt the ship to the side I am on, but I do wear plus sizes (18-20) so a 'sexy mermaid, naughty nurse or pirate wench' would not be the greatest idea. That would be a hot mess that NO ONE deserves to be subjected to!! lol :eek:

Any ideas would be great!!

Archived