Alaska Excursion Pre-request

DixieDL

That is so weird! I just checked the site through AOL and it wasn't there and yet when I click on YOUR link there it is! Thank you for posting it. I don't understand why it is not available through AOL?????????? Marilyn

Here is the link - it must have jsut come up because it was not there in the morning!

Find the ship and yoru sailing date, and open the PDF for form, pricing sheet and departure times. You can fax or mail, or pre-book on-line.

http://164.109.173.140/shorex/ak/2005/order_forms.htm

Verna

I went to the link, while the descriptions are there, I can't find the prices. Do you know where that is listed?

Thanks

We are on the Sun 5/22/05 and have just filled out our pre-request form.

Trouble is we are coming over with a UK travel company and did not know what to put for reservation. In the end we put the travel company name.

Then we looked at form and it says we should get confirmation no later than 2 weeks prior to departure. What if they do not receive it? Surely they will acknowledge receipt? Or am I panicking too much? Any advice would be helpful.:rolleyes:

Each time I've done this early (just filled it out again for this cruise) I've never heard back from them with a confirmation. When I call and ask they usually say, "it's all set". Just give them a call and check it out.

Archived