Navigator B2B Questions

In April we are doing the TA on the Navigator and then the eastern Med as the other half of our back to back.

How do they handle B2B on the Navigator? Do we have time to get into Rome to do a tour with our own private driver?

When do we get our seapass cards for the second half?

Howdy--

We did the Spring TA followed by Eastern Med. on Navigator last year and they really didn't seem to know what to do with us.

At first we were told that Sea Pass cards wouldn't be available until 6:00AM the day of arrival at Civitavecchia and that we would have to come to Guest Relations to get them. I said that wasn't acceptable. They were delivered to our stateroom by 9:00PM the night before.

We were also told by our cabin attendant that he couldn't help move us to our new cabin. Down one deck and aft one cabin. A call to Guest Relations resolved that.

Yes, there is plenty of time to do a tour on your own or with RCL. They ran two tours (there were that many B2Bers which made the confusion on their part only more confusing to us!) to Rome. It was a rainy day but we still had a good time.

Have a great time!

Frank in overcast SBA:cool:

Dianne, do you think if you asked your question on the Italy Ports Forum, you might get a quicker response?

I guess I figured those who had already been wouldn't be looking at the ports forum. I did get a good answer here. I'll try that too and see what happens.

I guess I figured those who had already been wouldn't be looking at the ports forum. I did get a good answer here. I'll try that too and see what happens.

I posted the link to this thread over on our Radiance 9/27 roll call and directed to the question to a specific member. She wasn't able to help........but Frank came through.

In April we are doing the TA on the Navigator and then the eastern Med as the other half of our back to back.

How do they handle B2B on the Navigator? Do we have time to get into Rome to do a tour with our own private driver?

When do we get our seapass cards for the second half?

Hi we are also doing the TA, B2B next year! I'm told there is time to take a tour of Rome. It's a 1-2 hour drive into Rome from the port, again I'm told. We are planning a "hi-light tour of Rome" with a private tour, yet to be booked. On a B2B your sea pass is good for both. When you return to the ship you will board as if you were on a regular port stop. Hope this helps!

Sherry & Pete

Archived