Carnival Payment online status????

Ok - booked cruise Friday morning - checked online today - and it still shows the full dollar amount of the cruise - shouldn't it show the $400 deposit received and then the balance??? plus i don't see where I would click to even make a payment. Perhaps I am an absolute moron....but shouldn't there be a spot to check your balance and then make a payment? i could only view the 'invoice' by selecting to print out the boarding info.... augh - I am worried that they are going to say they didn't get my deposit since my lovely TA initially booked the wrong sailing date - but then corrected.... which it shows on Carnival site when i log in with my booking number. freaking out

so do I have to go through her to continue to make payments??? i have on my budget - to pay the last 398 dollars with the next 3 paychecks..... i guess that's not so bad, but i like having more control... oh well lesson learned..... was just freaking out like maybe Carnival didn't have my funds.....

Your TA should be able to provide you with something showing tha the payment has been made. And you might want to ask for one each time you make a payment if it's a TA you haven't delt with before. And since you've already had one problem with this TA better safe than sorry! Good Luck! :)

Archived