Any Hidden Gems in Nassau?

dshin00

Im not much into the organized excursions during stops while cruising.....Ive been to Nassau before but just did the beach and Hard Rock thing the last time. Definitely not into Atlantis. Any hidden gems like a cool locals bar? Or a beach/bar combo? Anything off-the-beat-and path would be great too.

I'll be in Nassau in 11 days (squee!) and I was planning to head to the Versaille Garden and Cloister on Paradise Island. It seems like a really beautiful garden and different from all the beaches. Here's a few pictures from this site.

a-statue-in-cloister-300x225.jpg

a-gazebo-300x228.jpg

Don't know if you're a garden person, my boyfriend isn't either, but we feel it's worth checking out. Very different from anything we normally see or will see throughout the cruise.

Don't know if you're a garden person, my boyfriend isn't either, but we feel it's worth checking out. Very different from anything we normally see or will see throughout the cruise.

Im personally not into gardens but Im traveling with a lady friend of mine and I'm sure she would like to check it out.....let me know the low down after you get back.....

Archived