Longer time for Saigon

cruisesgn

Sun Princess arriving at Phu My port on July 1, 2011 gave an extra time for Saigon. The port access permit asked the travel agents to take clients back to the ship before 9 pm instead of 4:30 pm. The starting time of all tours is 1 hour later, 8:20 am instead of 7:20 am.

This will in the long run change the details of the tours to Saigon, if applicable from now on with all ships to Phu My. With 3hrs30' more people can do many things. Dinner in Saigon is one possibility. People returning from Cuchi and My Tho would perhaps wish to do that, too or a ride thru Saigon.

Sun Princess on July 1 just stopped at Phu My in all Vietnam. This might be the reason for longer time given to Saigon or this might start a new way. Let's wait !

Sun Princess arriving at Phu My port on July 1, 2011 gave an extra time for Saigon. The port access permit asked the travel agents to take clients back to the ship before 9 pm instead of 4:30 pm. The starting time of all tours is 1 hour later, 8:20 am instead of 7:20 am.

This will in the long run change the details of the tours to Saigon, if applicable from now on with all ships to Phu My. With 3hrs30' more people can do many things. Dinner in Saigon is one possibility. People returning from Cuchi and My Tho would perhaps wish to do that, too or a ride thru Saigon.

Sun Princess on July 1 just stopped at Phu My in all Vietnam. This might be the reason for longer time given to Saigon or this might start a new way. Let's wait !

An annoucement from Sun Princess arriving at Phu My on August 24, 2011 says cruisers are requested to be back to the ship at 11pm as the latest. A bigger difference from 4:30pm to 11pm.

Arriving at PM are also Diamond Princess, Ocean Princess... Haven't heard any change from those ships but me think, there is.

Archived