Coffee in MDR Freedom

This is my first RCI cruise, having sailed Disney and Carnival. I have searched this topic and not exactly found what I was looking for.

On our previous sailings, regular non-specialty coffee was served at no charge after dinner in the main MDR. On our previous Carnival cruise, espressos and cappachinos were also no charge. I understand that the specialty coffees (either alcoholic or non alcoholic) would incur charges.

Can someone please give me the specifics on RCI's policy? I have looked at some menu scans, but it is difficult to read the fine print after the list of beverages.

Thanks.

This is my first RCI cruise, having sailed Disney and Carnival. I have searched this topic and not exactly found what I was looking for.

On our previous sailings, regular non-specialty coffee was served at no charge after dinner in the main MDR. On our previous Carnival cruise, espressos and cappachinos were also no charge. I understand that the specialty coffees (either alcoholic or non alcoholic) would incur charges.

Can someone please give me the specifics on RCI's policy? I have looked at some menu scans, but it is difficult to read the fine print after the list of beverages.

Thanks.

There is a charge for specialty coffees in the MDR and at the Promenade Cafe. The plain stuff is no extra charge (yuck in the MDR):mad: ok/good in the Promenade Cafe. I can't remember the cost though.

The Freedom is an awesome ship. Have a great time.:)

Thanks.

You are correct in that regular coffee is free,but speciality coffees do cost. They are listed on the menu I always get a double exprsso becaus the regular coffee is no that good

Archived