Spirit Question

Hello all, well only 102 days til our first ever cruise (not that i am counting!) and i cant wait! I can remember reading a thread or a review a while ago and the person mentioned how many times you have to walk around the Spirit to make a mile, but i can't remember how many. Does anybody know? We arent one's for the gym but like to keep fit by walking, so a morning/evening walk around the ship will be nice. Thanks for any replies xx

Hello all, well only 102 days til our first ever cruise (not that i am counting!) and i cant wait! I can remember reading a thread or a review a while ago and the person mentioned how many times you have to walk around the Spirit to make a mile, but i can't remember how many. Does anybody know? We arent one's for the gym but like to keep fit by walking, so a morning/evening walk around the ship will be nice. Thanks for any replies xx

Hi

5 circuits of the deck = 1 mile I think

Just come back from our first cruise on the Spirit and loved it, hope you do to. Just ask if you want to know anything else

Hope this helps:)

hi

5 circuits of the deck = 1 mile i think

just come back from our first cruise on the spirit and loved it, hope you do to. Just ask if you want to know anything else

hope this helps:)

you are correct 5 circuits =1 mile.

Wife and i like to do our mile at least once a day and twice a day(her idea)on sea days.:)

Just a word of caution...some ships don't like early morning joggers on the promenade as it wakes up the passengers with cabins underneath !! so might be worth checking first....:)

prom deck is deck 6 ,no cabins on deck 5 below so unless you are wearing horseshoes hardly likely to disturb anyone on deck 4 LOL

gym not too busy usually, its well tucked away up the top next to the spa

It was me!! I always try to do 10 laps around the deck = 2 miles, that way don't feel too guilty about drinking & eating :) It's a lovely start to the morning, watching the ship come to life, the sunrise and enjoying the peace & quiet before it gets too busy!

There were people jogging around too!!

Thank you for the replies. So 5 laps of the deck=1 mile. Oh believe me i will not be jogging, too much like hard work, lol! Our cabins are on deck 6.

Hi Topsey, are you on countdown too?

Thanks Gonzo if i think of anything i will ask xx

Hi

How busy does the gym get? and also would the promenade deck be too busy to run round early morning to get my runs in!

Hi - Mrsh2006 we are on the same cruise as you and our first time:D

Hi, I don't think it got that busy, although didn't really spend much time that way. Running isn't aloud around the deck, but is fairly quiet til about 7.30ish

Hope this helps:)

Hi Mrsh2006, yes on a countdown!! even got my guide books already,

We are also on deck 6 ( so i'll make sure i tip-toe to past your room ) when doing me morning 'run':D

Haha!! yes i will know who to blame if i am woken up by stomping feet! I was going to say you could pass a coffee through the window on your way past but i hear it's awful!

Well less then 100 days now so that sounds better! :)

5 times

Hi there i don't know if the coffee is alright or not as i don't drink it. But can say that i always take my our tea bags as i'm fussy and they don't always have tetley or PG. You will love the Spirit i have been on it a couple of times and love it because its like a home from home :D

Hi there i don't know if the coffee is alright or not as i don't drink it. But can say that i always take my our tea bags as i'm fussy and they don't always have tetley or PG. You will love the Spirit i have been on it a couple of times and love it because its like a home from home :D

you must live in funny house....is it a barge?

Archived