And...we're booked! Spring Break Magic!

Soonerbaby

I just had to share! Our first cruise was last October on the Conquest and we loved it. We have all been very excited about the Magic getting to Galveston, so we are going to take all the kids again over spring break. We have really reviewed the Magic and everyone is so excited!!! We are in Oklahoma, so our spring is off a week or so from a lot of others, so the rates weren't bad. I am wondering though....we shouldn't run into rough seas....right? Last time (our first time) we went was in October and hurricane Paula showed up, so we had some rough seas and a little seasickness. But it wasn't really bad at all...got us a 20% discount off the next cruise. But this time, we are higher up in balcony cabins, so I am a little nervous. We should be midship on the upper (6th) deck and the Magic is bigger than the Conquest. Any thoughts? I know I am rambling....BUT I AM SO EXCITED (did I mention that?)!

We are booked on the Magic also, but over Christmas. March is not hurricaine season so you should be fine. There could be the thunderstorm or not. I hardly ever feel movement on the ships. I have even been on smaller one and the only time I felt movement was when we bypassed a hurricaine.

We are booked foward on deck 10 and the movement is no concern to us. However we are not prone to motion sickness.

Have a great time.

We are booked on the Magic also, but over Christmas. March is not hurricaine season so you should be fine. There could be the thunderstorm or not. I hardly ever feel movement on the ships. I have even been on smaller one and the only time I felt movement was when we bypassed a hurricaine.

We are booked foward on deck 10 and the movement is no concern to us. However we are not prone to motion sickness.

Have a great time.

Thanks you too! I hope you do a review! :p Are you doing the Western Itinerary?

Enjoy your cruise! I just booked a 3rd annual GIRLS CRUISE yesterday for April on the Magic. We'll be in a cove balcony!

DH and I were aboard the Legend in December and had a VERY rough first few days in our balcony cabin. I was actually wishing we had stayed in a lower balcony, as it seemed that higher up on the ship was worse. But that's a very different ship from the Magic, so who knows? :)

Thanks you too! I hope you do a review! :p Are you doing the Western Itinerary?

The cruise we are going on is a 8 day cruise. With stops in Cozumel, Roatan, Belize, and Costa Maya. It is one of the reasons we picked this one, it had ports we had never been to.

I just had to share! Our first cruise was last October on the Conquest and we loved it. We have all been very excited about the Magic getting to Galveston, so we are going to take all the kids again over spring break. We have really reviewed the Magic and everyone is so excited!!! We are in Oklahoma, so our spring is off a week or so from a lot of others, so the rates weren't bad. I am wondering though....we shouldn't run into rough seas....right? Last time (our first time) we went was in October and hurricane Paula showed up, so we had some rough seas and a little seasickness. But it wasn't really bad at all...got us a 20% discount off the next cruise. But this time, we are higher up in balcony cabins, so I am a little nervous. We should be midship on the upper (6th) deck and the Magic is bigger than the Conquest. Any thoughts? I know I am rambling....BUT I AM SO EXCITED (did I mention that?)!

Soonerbaby, enjoy the Magic. It is a fun ship with lots to do, you will not regret this decision.....we were lucky enough to enjoy the inaugural cruise. When the time comes, make sure you stop by the Red Frog and have a cold one for me :D:D

We sailed on the Conquest this year over Spring Break and the weather could not have been nicer! Seas were very calm overall. I am from Arkansas and our Spring Break will be the same as yours next year (I think it was this year, too). It was a great cruise--my kids say that it was our best vacation yet. I do not think you will be disappointed, especially since you will be on a brand new ship. My husband and I will be on her inaugural out of Galveston on November 14 and we can't wait!

Jamie

Archived