what days are formal nights on 7 day triumph

kellig

Anyone know what two days they usually have the formal nights for a 7 day cruise on triumph? Do they tend to be on at sea days or shore days, or the same days of each trip (ie 3rd and 5th nights)? Just trying to plan ahead. We are planning on staying in Cozumel until late that night before the ship leaves, so we will miss the 3rd night of events on the ship, whatever they many have planned then.

Thanks.

Generally, "sea days". Often, the first & last sea day of your cruise [on a 7-day voyage]. The last time I was in Cozumel [November 2004] they included a local music/dance troupe as part of the evening's show.

Kellig,

I believe we're on the same cruise. When I called Carnival a while back about a different issue, I asked this same question. I was told Sunday and I believe Thurs. nights were the formal nights. I'm hoping the final docs I should be getting any day will have this info on the itinerary. If it does, I'll be sure to post.

Yes, Sunday and Thursday, but the night we were in Cozumel there was a great Mexican deck party, with a buffet, dancing, conga line -- loads of fun. But we didn't get back on board until 9:00 and I think it deck party didn't start until around 10:00. I'm not sure of the exact times because we had just returned from Carlos n' Charlies (lol).

Archived