Ruby Princess 11/20/11 Thanksgiving Cruise

2FLGuys

Anyone out there traveling on the Ruby Princess over Thanksgiving? My partner and I will be enjoying the cruise with a few family members and looking to meet up and make some friends. Let us know.

Josh & Chad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my partner and I along with another couple on are departing on the Ruby this Sat on a Med Cruise and have no replies to my roll call either - oh boy could be interesting cruise. Hope you all enjoy your's over Thanksgiving.

Could be interesting is right. Sad sad. On the main roll call there is a group of 20 women joining us and they seem to be paired off which could give us a little more LGBT flair. Let me know how you enjoy the Ruby and if there are any must do's as we have never been on any princess cruise. Have fun and enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hallelujah!!! Finally some activity! Sounds like a plan. I don't know if you all are part of the main roll call but check it out we are doing a Meet & Greet on Tuesday at 11am. Head over and sign up!.

We will have to get together and have everyone meetup. Maybe at the FOD (Friends of Dorthy) event? Glad to know we have a few others joining us. Looking forward to meeting you all. Sure to be a great trip!

Archived