What Would You Be Doing Today On The Ship? Take A Fantasy Cruise...

dbmiller1956

Since I have a few days (200) left before I head out, I deiced to take a fantasy cruise. So if you were onboard your ship in the midst of your cruise, what would you be doing?

:)Today is our first port, St Thomas. We pulled in this morning and it is gorgeous, blue skies and warm temperatures. After a leisurely breakfast at the Horizon Court, I spent some time in the gym on the machines. Had to make myself go but didn't want to skip that 30 minute exercise routine that I have established. Did a quick swim in the lap pool and ready to take on the island. Decided not to schedule any tours since we have been here before, so we are going to grab a cab, do some sightseeing, and hit Megan's Bay for lay in the sun.

St Thomas is such a cool island and the people are so nice. Hopefully we can find a great restaurant for some local food. Tomorrow St Maarten...;)

Les, did you hear about the Australian tour guide who got bit in half by a shark on the weekend? He was taking a couple out snorkling I believe.:eek:

I better watch what I eat...I don't want the sharks to be eyeing me up thinking they are getting a good deal on their purchase:

Bruce the Shark - "Hey, look at that one! It's a lot bigger than the others! There's not going to be room for dessert!"

Frank Sharkfin O'Mally - "wait for me! That one will make a mess."

Les, did you hear about the Australian tour guide who got bit in half by a shark on the weekend? He was taking a couple out snorkling I believe.:eek:

I better watch what I eat...I don't want the sharks to be eyeing me up thinking they are getting a good deal on their purchase:

Just cover your body in Belizean hot sauce, then the shark would just spit you back out :p

I'm in St. Lucia. It's morning and I'm on the Conga II sailing down the coastline and all of a sudden there are the Pitons, Gran and Petit, on the horizon! Oh, it's beautiful - it looks just like the South Pacific. The breeze is gently blowing and the sun is warm and I've just finished dancing to the steel drum music with one of the crew. Soon we'll be at Soufriere and will be touring the Botanical gardens full of beautiful bougainvillea and then off to the inactive volcano and then to a Great House for an open-air buffet.

Archived