Dining on Carnival Triumph

karena1967

Do they have a Sushi Bar on the Triumph??? I know that there is one of the Conquest and the Carnival website says "Sushi is served for lunch at the Asian counter in the Lido Restaurant, but not nightly prior to the dinner hours. Applicable ships: Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Spirit, Pride, Legend, Miracle."

But I haven't seen one person comment on the Sushi, which makes me think that there is none. :confused:

We sailed on the Triumph over Christmas and were quite disappointed that the Triumph does not serve sushi on a daily basis. They have an Asian Eatery that serves Chinese food and does not offer sushi, but they did inform us that it would be served on the Lido deck throughout the week. Well throughout the week meant 2 times and it was not very appetizing. I had finally gotten my fiancé to start eating sushi and he has been looking forward to get sushi every day, which was the case on our prior cruises aboard the Carnival Paradise, but definitely not on this cruise, which I think it odd because the Triumph is a newer ship and I understand the sushi to be quite popular. There is an Asian Eatery onboard, but they only serve Chinese fair and do not offer sushi. We were quite disappointed since the Carnival website states that it will be served for lunch although not served prior to dinner. I am sorry to relay the bad news!

Archived