Nov 7 Odyssey Athens to Venice

DU Alum

We are strongly considering that cruise but I'm now worried whether places (Olympia, Corfu, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Zadar) will still be "open for business". I saw the reports re weather had been quite stormy one year and businesses closing. (I'm also a fragile sailor --does the Seabourn keep meds handy?? as Windstar so readily supplies) We always enjoy the cooler weather and no crowds towards the end of seasons, but we don't want to find places closed and areas too cloudy and rainy for enjoyment. (altho I realize weather can be fickle many places regardless of season and I have checked the avg. temps & rainfall for the coast). Would appreciate reports from those who have experienced the area @ the end of Oct or early Nov. Thank you

. (I'm also a fragile sailor --does the Seabourn keep meds handy?? as Windstar so readily supplies)

Seabourn have a plentiful supply of highly effective seasickness pills. They do charge you for them, BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

Archived