Zipline and Snorkel tour with Island Marketing, anybody done this tour?

rmartin1286

I'm looking at the zipline and snorkeling combo that Island Marketing Roatan has to offer and just wondering if anyone on the boards has ever taken this particular tour with them. Is the Blue Channel a nice place to snorkel?

We did the zip lining with them. (Island Marketing I believe is a large company which works with smaller agencies? I contacted Island Marketing but my excursion was with South Shore Canopy Tours). We then went to the beach but did not snorkel there. It seemed like it would have been a great snorkeling beach.

The zip lining was great - I believe 13 different platforms as we zig zagged down. The monkeys at the end of the trip were so cute.

You can't go wrong with the zip lining. Sorry I can't help you with the snorkeling.

I booked the ziplining and beach break (where I snorkeled). Friends did the ziplining and snorkel. They loved their tour and I loved mine. Island Marketing is top notch. They took us to South Shore Canopy to zip, because I specifically requested that company. It is a great zipline. You will not be dissappointed.

Archived