Input On Excursions

Okay, so any input/votes for excursions you did/didn't like while in Jamaica, George Town, and Grand Bahama Island.:confused:

I'm going with my family and some friends, and half of us (my family) have already been to Jamaica and Bahamas so we are trying to do something different this time around, but still let our friends who haven't been there experience the fun we have.

Last summer we did Dunn's River Fall's - it was amazing for myself, brother and our friends (18-22), but our parents and younger brother didn't enjoy it as much. We arrived in Jamaica during a storm, the rain drops were a size I have never in my life seen, and were coming down so quick and hard it was painful to the skin, made it all the more an adventure for us:p ! The water on the falls was rushing, and we were told by others before we went as well as others on the ship that the falls were beautiful and a bit challenging at spots, but due to the weather, this was not the case, the water was coming down rapid all over, and it made it all the more challenging. Anyway we will be back there this summer, the family again and a different set of friends with my brother and I. We're debating doing the Fall's again, since it may turn out to be a disappointment (for a lack of a better word) since it may not be as exciting since it will be the second time around or because the water may not be as challenging. So we're thinking about maybe pairing it with another excursion, or ditching it altogether and doing something totally new.

Any thoughts on: 1. Dolphin touch experience & Dunn's River Falls

2. Green Grotton Caves &Dunn's River Falls

3. Ocho Rio's Canopy Tour ( I'm strongly considering)

4. Rejuvenating Fall at Coyaba (Something new, but still exciting for the parents)

Any other choices would be appreciated, as well as what to do in Grand Cayman (missed this stop last year due to weather) and we've already been to Bahamas on ever other cruise - we always manage to hit some bad weather and end up stopping in Bahamas, so if anyone has any great experiences there, let me know!!!

Any info really will help me:) Thank -Tammy

Archived