Coach Store/Oasis of the Seas

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone know if they sell any of the Coach Jewelry on Oasis of the Seas.

I am going in September and want to buy a few bracelets for my daughters for christmas, and would love to not pay sales tax on them...LOL

Thanks for help from anyone.

kathy

Kathy,

I live in NH and would be happy to pick up whatever you need from the Coach stores out here as we DO NOT have sales tax. I don't know if they have specials on the ships or not. When are you going on your trip? I go on Oct 8 on the Oasis. So, if you know what you want I can price it out here and if it turns out to be cheaper than on the ship or islands let me know and Maybe I can help.

Lois

I went to the Coach store on both the Allure and Oasis.

They did not have any specials - Everything was full price.

I actually thought that a regular Coach store has more of a selection.

But enjoy the ship!!!!!!!

I see you are in Georgia - you would be better off at the outlets (even with the tax - right now there are 30% off coupons being handed out at the door of the outlets). Check out a website called the Purse Forum - there is a sub forum for Coach. Go to the Coach Shopping section and there are threads for the Georgia outlets. You can ask other posters what is available, and if it is something you want, you can often do a charge hold over the phone.

But beware - TPF is very addicting:eek:!

Lois. Thanks I was just thinking of doing some shopping on board for Christmas. I don't have any specific in mind. I am already addicted to the coach stores and outlets. Lol. Hubby laughs but since his toys ( he mountain bikes) are more he thinks shopping at the Coach store is a deal. Lol

I go in September and I am so excited!!!

Kathy

Archived